IABC Lincoln provides professional tools and resources to communicators. Through the Lincoln chapter of the International Association of Business Communicators, you’ll find valuable networking opportunities, friends and recognition in the communications field.
“Measuring, Visualizing, and Strategizing: How to present your social media analytics to make data-driven decisions”
Professional Development Lunch and Presentation—
Thursday, June 15, 2017
Measuring and monitoring social media analytics by simply comparing the month-to-month growth of followers or change in reach is no longer enough. For brands to be competitive and maximize their online presence, data-driven decisions are needed to best evaluate your social media investments or identifying areas of opportunity. Colin McGinnis’s presentation will first go over how to determine what data you should pull and what type of chart or visualization to use to answer the questions that are most important for your campaign. Additionally, he will explain how to transform those visualizations into a real-time dashboard that you and your team can use to make data-driven decisions on how to gain a competitive advantage, learn from your customers/clients, and implement better social media strategies.
Beginning with the January 2017 Professional Development Event, IABC Lincoln will share the videos of the presenters on YouTube in a batch in July. The best way to stay current on these cutting-edge topics is to join other communications professionals at the monthly events.
Latest from IABC Lincoln
- If You Missed It … “Dealing with Difficult Conversations”
- If You Missed It … “Transforming Lincoln Children’s Zoo”
- If You Missed It … “Telling your story through flames, purple penguins, Star-Spangled Banners, and clowns”
- If You Missed It … “What You Like Doesn’t Matter”
- If You Missed It … Snapchat’s New Feature for Marketing and Communications
- If You Missed It … Communicating Across Cultures
- If You Missed It … Pleasing Customers While Staying True to Your Brand
- If You Missed It … Behind the Scenes of a TEDx Talk
- If You Missed It … “Does Your Company Belong on Pinterest?”
- If You Missed It … “How to Create a Successful Email Marketing Program”
- If You Missed It … Conversations that Get Results!
- If You Missed It … Omaha Police Department’s Crisis Communications
- If You Missed It … Pastor Tom Honored as Leader in Communication
- IABC Lincoln to Recognize Tom Barber of People’s City Mission with Highest Honor
- MobileMe&You—An Invitation