IABC Lincoln provides professional tools and resources to communicators. Through the Lincoln chapter of the International Association of Business Communicators, you’ll find valuable networking opportunities, friends and recognition in the communications field.
Beginning with the January 2017 Professional Development Event, IABC Lincoln will share the videos of the presenters on YouTube in a batch in July. The best way to stay current on these cutting-edge topics is to join other communications professionals at the monthly events.
Latest from IABC Lincoln
- If you missed it…How to present your social media analytics to make data-driven decisions
- If You Missed It … “Dealing with Difficult Conversations”
- If You Missed It … “Transforming Lincoln Children’s Zoo”
- If You Missed It … “Telling your story through flames, purple penguins, Star-Spangled Banners, and clowns”
- If You Missed It … “What You Like Doesn’t Matter”
- If You Missed It … Snapchat’s New Feature for Marketing and Communications
- If You Missed It … Communicating Across Cultures
- If You Missed It … Pleasing Customers While Staying True to Your Brand
- If You Missed It … Behind the Scenes of a TEDx Talk
- If You Missed It … “Does Your Company Belong on Pinterest?”
- If You Missed It … “How to Create a Successful Email Marketing Program”
- If You Missed It … Conversations that Get Results!
- If You Missed It … Omaha Police Department’s Crisis Communications
- If You Missed It … Pastor Tom Honored as Leader in Communication
- IABC Lincoln to Recognize Tom Barber of People’s City Mission with Highest Honor